Scottish Transport Analysis Guide (Scot- TAG)
Scot-TAG is Transport Scotland’s web based information source for transport analysis guidance.
Scot-TAG, which is an acronym for Scottish Transport Analysis Guide, is intended to provide transport practitioners working on Scottish based transport projects, or any other interested party, with access to the latest information and guidance that they will need when developing and assessing transport schemes and strategies.
Scot-TAG serves as the gateway to:
- Land-Use and Transport Integration in Scotland (LATIS)
- Scottish Transport Appraisal Guidance (STAG)
- Development Planning and Management Transport Appraisal Guidance (DPMTAG)
- Transport Assessment and
- Network Evaluation from Survey and Assignment (NESA)
- Program for the Economic Assessment of Road Schemes (PEARS)
- Analysis of Instantaneous Road Emissions (AIRE)
as well as general Scottish Government and Transport Scotland transport assessment advice.