Environmental and Sustainable Transport Publications
For publications/consultations prior to 2 August 2010, please see the Scottish Government website.
- This Environmental Report has been prepared by Ironside Farrar Limited, on behalf of Transport Scotland, as part of the Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA) process for the Fitting Landscapes Policy which promotes a more sustainable and integrated approach to the treatment of landscape within transport corridors.
- This document provides an annual update of the Carbon Account for Transport, first published in August 2009. Future updates will be released as new data becomes available
- This document provides an annual update of the carbon account for transport, first published in August 2009. Future updates will be released as new data becomes available.
- This report updates the understanding of how climate change is likely to affect the Scottish road network.
- Final report and recommendations from Exercise Polar Storm, a national winter resilience exercise which took place on 7 September 2011.
- As part of the National Transport Strategy consultation process research was undertaken to understand the views of transport users within "hard to reach" audiences. This report presents the findings from this research.
- Cycling by Design is published by Transport Scotland for use by practitioners throughout Scotland. The primary focus of the document is the establishment of guidance to ensure consistent and appropriate design.
- This progress report on provides an update on the evolving policy context, specific actions taken and planned actions to support the significant progress by 2030 towards the wholesale uptake of low carbon vehicles.
- Transport Scotland's landscape design and management policy document published in 1998.
- Scotland's National Transport Strategy sets out for the first time the Scottish Executive's long term vision for transport, together with objectives, priorities and plans. Published on the Scottish Executive website on 5 December 2006.