Water - Publications and Consultations
For publications/consultations prior to 2 August 2010, please see the Scottish Government website.
- This document investigates and reports on the impact of the removal of Road Equivalent Tariff (RET) ferry fares for Commercial Vehicles (CVs) using services to and from the Western Isles, Coll and Tiree
- This document updates the aspirations outlined in our previous policy, based on knowledge and experience gained in the intervening period, with a view to ensuring that the momentum achieved in the restoration and renaissance of the canals over the past decade not only continues but increases over the next decade.
- Summary of Report of Inquiry into an Application for a Harbour Revision Order under the Harbours Act 1964, considering objections that have been lodged to the Harbour Revision Order (HRO) and not withdrawn.
- Alll non-confidential responses to this consultation are published below
- Ferries are an essential part of Scotland’s transport network. The quality of our ferry services impacts on all of us, affecting both island and mainland communities. It is in recognition of this that we have carried out this first ever comprehensive review of ferry services in Scotland.
- This guidance seeks to cover issues of importance to Scotland and its trust ports which vary considerably in size and operation both within Scotland and from counterparts in England and Wales.
- Environmental Assessment (Scotland) Act 2005 Scottish Ferry Services Draft Plan for Consultation Strategic Environmental AssessmThis report sets out the results of the environmental assessment and invites views from the Consultation Authorities (SNH, SEPA and Historic Scotland) and the general public.
- The Ferries Review is now complete but before finalising our Ferries Plan we are keen to hear your views on the conclusions we have reached.
- Final report and recommendations from Exercise Polar Storm, a national winter resilience exercise which took place on 7 September 2011.
- A report setting out the findings of a review to help advance Transport Scotland's policy towards smart and integrated ticketing in Scotland.